Cleveland Launcher Halo Ladies Golf Hybrid 4/22 Right Hand
Cleveland Launcher Halo Ladies Golf Hybrid 4/22
Miyazaki Ladies Flex
The new Launcher Halo features Gliderails for optimal turf interaction and speed through impact, resulting in more distance, even from the worst lies. The redesigned HiBore Crown enables a lower centre of gravity for a high launch, while a new high strength steel variable face provides higher COR over a larger impact area for more ball speed.
A modern design of hybrid utilising revolutionary technology, this is the perfect club for playing off a variety of lies including off the tee, fairway and rough. Confidence inspiring at address, this club is essential for keeping scores down and will suit players from beginners through to intermediates.
We all hit it in the rough and find ourselves in difficult positions out on the course and it’s those tough places that add big numbers to our scorecards. The new Launcher Halo helps us not only get out of those tough spots but helps us excel from them and get into a scoring position. It’s so much more than a typical hybrid.
- Brian Schielke, Marketing Director Cleveland Golf
- Featuring a set of three rails, the leading edge and sole geometries of the Gliderails are optimized for improved turf interaction and speed retention.
- Hibore Crown
- The redesigned HiBore Crown enables a lower CG position, promoting that ideal low spin, high launch ball flight.
- High Strength Variable Face
- Constructed using high strength steel, the variable face insert provides higher COR over a larger impact area leading to increased ball speeds and distance.