Taylormade Truss TM2 Putter Centre Shaft - Right Hand
Taylormade developed Truss™ for players who desire the stability and forgiveness of a mallet but prefer a more traditional look at address. By creating multiple contact points along with the topline, the Truss hosel design reduces the amount of unsupported mass and deflection at impact. Truss putters were optically engineered to present a familiar look at address for players seeking more stability in a classic shape. The same Tour-Proven technology now in Cobalt Blue. Pure Roll inserts produce better sound and feel, while 45° grooves increase topspin to help the ball start and stay on its intended line. Adjustable sole weights allow golfers to achieve precise head weights and CG positioning.* The KBS Stepless Stability Shaft pairs with Truss to deliver even more stability and less deflection at impact. Truss is available in four different head shapes – a blade and a mallet, both offered in heel- and centre-shafted options.
- Engineered to provide torsional stability
- Designed for less twisting to help the golf ball stay on its intended line
- Looks familiar at address and distinctive from other angles
- KBS C-Taper Chrome Stepless Stability Shaft
- Lamkin Sink Fit Skinny Grip
- Premium Putter Cover Included